From CAD design and processing of paper or film through to systematic warehousing, professional logistics and even consulting for optimised product usage. We are continuously integrating new innovative technologies and materials into our portfolio of packaging, machines and services
Customized Packaging Concept
We offer you an all-round service that enables us to customize your packaging exactly to your needs and minimize your consumption of packaging materials.
The focus here is particularly on the topic of sustainability. With minimal consumption, optimized processes and sustainable products Brangs + Heinrich is always at your side with the best packaging solutions
- Packaging consulting
Our competent packaging specialists will be pleased to advise you if you need help in selecting the appropriate packaging material. Together with you we will find the right packaging solution for your requirements.
- Packaging development
In our packaging development department we offer you customized packaging solutions, especially for your products. The focus is on developing the perfect packaging for your particular application. Various materials are available to meet the packaging requirements of your product to achieve optimum protection.
- Consumption and process optimization
When people want to optimise packaging, their first thought is usually the cost of the packaging materials. Yet this accounts for only 30 % of the total costs, while the remaining 70 % can be chalked up to the process costs. So the first thing that our expert packaging consultants do is to analyse the customer’s current packaging solution. The current materials used and the technical and logistical processes, as well as personnel assignment and administrative tasks are put under the microscope. Based on this extensive data, we develop our tailor-made packaging concept.
- Warehouse and logistics concepts
In our central warehouses in Germany and around the world, we have 35,000 square metres of warehouse space to ensure that our entire product range is always in stock and quickly accessible. From our eight logistics bases, we send over 100,000 shipments across Europe every year.
- Contract / supply chain management
If our customers need multiple packaging materials at regular intervals, we simplify the procurement process through effective contract management. We make long-term agreements, secure the supplies and deliver them just in time – for a guaranteed fixed price.
- Paper and film processing
We cut paper, card, cardboard and film to size and deliver it in rolls or formats to any specification. Supplying paper for specific requirements and converting are both part of our standard services.
- E-business / digitalization
Always accessible, simple and fast. We attach great importance to always being on the latest technical level. No matter if it is our online shop, our B2B portal or a connection via interface, which enables an automated exchange of orders and invoices. We offer our customers the most diverse types of communication - we have the right digital solution for every requirement.
- Service and training
Businesses can save up to 20 % on materials through the training and seminars offered by our packaging consultants – while maintaining or even improving quality.
Conserving the resources of the planet is very important to us. We keep your economic and ecological requirements in mind during the entire process. This is how we score points for the environment and the climate. Savings of up to 40 percent in materials are a strong argument for rethinking and taking targeted action.
You don't know which packaging material you need? Can't find the right product for your application? No matter what your question is, our experienced packaging specialists will be happy to advise you and work with you to find the right answer!
+49 (0) 212 2403 0
Brangs + Heinrich GmbH
Felder Straße 79-81 | 42651 Solingen, Germany
We have the solution! In our online shop you will find the packaging that suits you perfectly. From cardboard boxes to adhesive tapes, padding materials, foils, packaging machines, pallets, strapping tools and tapes, and, and, and - with us you get everything from one source!